Frequently asked questions
What are your opening hours?
We are open Monday to Saturday. The surgery is open until 7pm Monday to Wednesday, Thursday, Friday until 5.30pm and Saturday mornings.
Good Health Greenhills is closed Public Holidays.
Where are you?
We are located at 6 Molly Morgan Drive Greenhills, in the grey colourbond building opposite The George Tavern and Greenhills shopping centre.
Are you taking new patients?
Yes, we are always happy to welcome new patients to the practice. Please call the surgery to make your appointment.
What if I have a complaint?
At Good Health Greenhills we always strive to meet your needs and give you the best possible experience but we know there are times when your expectations may not have been met. If this is the case we welcome your feedback.
There are several ways you can provide feedback:
- You can simply fill in a suggestion form in the reception area and leave in the box.
- Ask to speak to our Practice Manager.
- Write a formal complaint to Complaints Officer, Good Health Greenhills, PO Box 2516, Greenhills, 2323.
More serious matters can be forwarded to:
Health Care Complaints Commission, GPO Box 5218, Sydney, NSW, 2001.
What happens if I can’t attend my appointment?
We understand that sometimes attendance at appointments is impossible due to circumstances beyond your control. If this is the case, we request that you contact the surgery as soon as possible. This allows your appointment to be offered to another patient.
If you consistently fail to attend appointments without reasonable notification you may be charged a failure to attend fee.
Will I receive an appointment reminder?
If you have provided us with your mobile phone number you will receive an SMS reminder the day before your appointment.
If you have made your appointment on line you will receive an Email reminder.
Are you a bulk billing practice?
Good health Greenhills is a private billing practice. Some consultations may be offered at a discount rate or bulk billed at your doctors discretion.
Many chronic disease management consultations (eg: care plans) are routinely bulk billed.
What is the cost of an appointment?
The cost of your appointment varies according to the type of appointment and the length of your consultation.
A full list for the practice fees is available in the fees section of this website or from our friendly reception staff.
How do I make a booking online?
Making an appointment on line is quick and easy, simply download the Appointuit app from the google/apple store and place your online booking or click on the “Make an appointment” button on the home page.
Online appointments can also e made though Health Engine at http://healthengine.com.au
How is my personal Health information managed?
The privacy of your health and personal information is very important to us. Your medical record is a confidential document and as such it is the policy of this practice to maintain the security of your personal and health information at all times.
From time to time your personal health information may be collected, used and disclosed for the following purposes:
- Administrative purposes in running our medical practice
- Billing purposes, including compliance with Medicare and Health Insurance Commission requirements
- Disclosure to other doctors in the practice for the purpose of continuity of care and professional development
- Disclosure to others involved in your health care, such as specialists and allied health providers outside this practice, through referral to these services and in the reports or results returned to us following referral
- For service development and quality improvement activities – wherever possible all information used is de-identified. Where it is not possible to de-identify information you will be given the opportunity to “opt-out” of any involvement before information is used
- To comply with any legislative or regulatory requirements (such as notifiable diseases)
- For notifying you about health services that may be due or which require follow-up with your GP (including inclusion on national and state registers, such as Childhood Immunisation Register and the Pap Register)
- For legal disclosure as required by a court of law
Do you have female doctors?
Yes, we have a number of female doctors within the practice for your to choose from.
What happens if I need a doctor after hours?
If your require medical care after hours you can all our after hours provider GP access on 1300 130 147.
Do your doctors do home visits?
Yes, home visits will be provided to those patients who cannot reasonably be expected to attend the surgery, where it is safe and reasonable to do so and who are regular patients of the practice. The provision of the home visit is at the discretion of the doctor.
Is Dr Stewart a naturopath?
Dr Stewart is a registered General Practitioner with a keen interest and experience in Nutritional Medicine.