Women, like men have specific health needs. To maintain optimum wellbeing, women require care and attention throughout all stages of their lives. At Good Health Greenhills we have a number of GP’s who have a special interest in women’s health and provide comprehensive care to our female patients.
Some of the services provided include:
- Cervical screening test (which has replaced the PAP smear test)
- Breast checks
- Contraception advise and management: including Implanon, Mirena insertion and removal
- Pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counselling
- Shared antenatal care
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections, safe sex advice.
- Perimenopause /Menopause advice and management
- Urinary continence assessment and management
- Pre-pregnancy planning/ Postnatal checks
- Menstrual disorder assessment and management
- Vaginal/vulval symptom assessment and management
- General preventative health assessment
- Information and education on a wide range of women’s health issues