Pre-employment medical assessments are a risk management tool used by employers to screen workers for risk factors that may effect their ability perform the task required of them safely and effectively.
The benefits of conducting pre-employment medical assessments are:
· A safer working environment,
· Reduction in workplace injuries,
· Minimised downtime,
· Reduction in WorkCover claims and insurance costs,
· Confirmation of the capacity of the employee for the role
· Overall recruitment cost and risk reduction.
Good Health Greenhills offers a range of pre- employment medicals.
Services offered include but are not limited to:
Urine Drug screening
Contact the surgery to discuss your Pre – employment medical requirements.